Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

OMG! What have I done....

...I highlighted my hair! The problem with the last statement is "I". The last two times I did it, I left it on for 20 minutes and you could barely see it, so, I left it on 25 minutes this time!!! What the hell happened in that additional 5 minutes I'll never know. I will try to get a photo and post it. Thankfully it's only hair color and not a bad cut. I can always dye it for a quick fix. Don't know what I'll do...

Okay, so it doesn't look too bad in a photo. Why is that??? Yeah, but I got the giggles from a co-worker!! I have this pasty white/pink/red toned skin with platinum highlights! It just doesn't work with my skin tone, not even a little. Maybe I will find a true picture to capture the tragedy! :(

Update: I have been told that it doesn't look that bad and that it will mellow out after a day or two. So, I guess I will hold off on the brown hair dye...for today. :(

4 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

I think your hair looks great and I give you lots of credit for taking on the highlighting yourself. Also, love the great $1 finds, the outfits are adorable.

Shannon said...

Wow, I think you did good! A new career in the works maybe?!

Ava Baby said...

Your hair looks really nice in the photo so I can't imagine it can be that bad in person.
Michele

Donna said...

Stephe,

You're so darn cute and the highlights don't look bad at all! I would hold off and not do anything right now. With the summer here you can get away with lighter highlights.

Donna

Related Posts with Thumbnails