Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

More Yard Sales

Well, I found some more Disney Movies this weekend. $1 each and two of them still had their shrink wrap on them...crazy! Anyway, I still haven't been successful at finding Mulan but I think that is the one the I will want on DVD instead of VHS. Hmmm. I'll keep trying. :)

There is Aladdin-King of Thieves, The Return of Jafar, The Prince of Egypt, Sound of Music, Magic Voyage, and Sing along songs. I also got (not pictured) 2 Sesame Street Videos: The Alphabet Jungle Game and The Great Numbers Game, and Elmo's World: Springtime Fun, Wakeup with Elmo, Birthdays*Games*and More.

I also found the cutest ladybug blanket! It is actually cuter in person!

Just a few of the outfits that I found. (All $1 or Less)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

You take your retail therapy seriously Stephe!! What great buys. I'll have to come up and take some shopping lessons from you! Giorgia is gonna come home to everything she could ever want and a wonderful Mommy to boot!

Mama Melissa said...

I LOVE garage saling with my sister!! what a cute blanket! :)

Melissa
LID 10/31/05
babyheaton.blogspot.com

R&H said...

Awesome deals! I can't stay away from yard sales I love them! That blanket is so adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails