Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday Shopping

There's nothing like Saturday Shopping! I am totally procrastinating. I have so much that needs to be done in my home but I just don't feel like doing any of it. It's the end of January and it looks and feels like spring outside. It's amazing. So, I went for a walk in the park and a bit of shopping. I found just a couple of cute things. My budget won't allow me to indulge in everything I see but these couple of things...I couldn't resist. I don't dare post my true opinion on some of my yahoo groups cause many, and I mean many, are opposed to my first purchase. They are "Baby Bratz Twins"!! I just think they are so cute! I know, I know, but this is MY blog and I am posting about stuff I love! They are just so adorable.

So for those of you that are rolling your eyes, maybe my second purchase will make up for the first. She is the Chinese New Year Barbie. I love it just as much. She is very beautiful. This is one of those items that will obviously not be a play toy. Shopping was good! Now I guess I better go do some cleaning! Yuk.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Where did you find your sweet purchases? (I've looked all over for that CNY Barbie!) Hey, until those babies arrive, we've got to fill our time somehow! Shopping works! =)

Lisa and Tate said...

I'm like you... rather do ANYTHING than clean.... Great purchases!! Who cares what kind of dolls you buy your gal...YOU ARE THE PARENT!!!!!

Lisa

Colleen said...

LOVE the Barbie! Where did you get it? It's beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails