Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AHH Girls & January DTCers

Hi to all my fellow AHH Girls and January DTCers! I am so excited to be DTC this month. I am glad that you had the chance to visit my blog. I am hoping my blog gets more "exciting" the closer I get to my referral! Lately it been all about the shopping. I better stop. I am almost done with my nursery. It's going to be awesome and I will post more photos as soon as it's done.
Anyway, there are some things that you should check out on my blog.
1. Vote on my daughter's nickname poll. (off to the right)
2. Post to my visitors MAP. (off to the right)
3. If you are brave, check out my things to do while waiting link. (off to the right)
Yeah, I guess that I should have just said that all this stuff is off to the right. oh well. :)
Feel free to add to my list or comment wherever you want.
I tend to put a lot of information that I have gathered from others on my post!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

I have previously voted, and posted to the map. Your list scared me, so won't look at that one again. Guess it's shopping for me!

Stephe said...

Thanks Lisa! I know...the list scares a lot of people! LOL! Stephe

Elle said...

Hey! Enjoying your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails