Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Nursery Closet

So, my only job this weekend was to finish one of the closets in the Nursery. Custom Shelving. I chose to use the type that has adjustable shelves. Anyway, this is the larger of the two closets and I have designated this to be the toy closet. I only put in the few clothes that I had cause it made for a cuter picture! My goal is to simplify toy storage for my daughter-to-be. There are two bins that roll out (old Ikea) and if she's lazy, can just throw all of her toys in these bins and roll back into the closet. The lower shelf, I put in three cubes that are designated for books. As for the other shelves, I will probably have clear bins or white crates for other stuff. This is the plan. But if she is anything like me...even this simple solution will create chaos. I ripped the closet doors off cause I want to be like "Clean Sweep" and it really does give me more room. I put up sheers like I did on the large window. I also have hooks for the ties at two heights. This way I can open the sheers a little or a lot or just leave them completely shut! What do you think?


7 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

You did a wonderful job. Do you hire out.. I could use your organizational skills! Love the beautiful costume, so pretty!

Jacquie said...

Very nice!!

Anonymous said...

Enough already!
Your putting the rest of us to shame!

You have done a beautiful job!

Holly

Sandra said...

Wow - you are on a roll! Closets look awesome - do you hire out???? :)

BTW - CONGRATS on being DTC!!!

Kim said...

Great job! The closets look great!!!

Kim

R&H said...

Very cool, the nursery looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

Elle said...

Awesome! The nursery is so sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails