Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

My Monitor

This post is for Catherine. Still LOVING my Monitor. It's the Summer Infant Complete Coverage Color Video Monitor Set by Summer Infant, Inc. But the fact is, you really don't need all this. (I still love it though) Anyway, I was dead set on having a color monitor and ironically the only time she sleeps in her crib it's dark/low light and when night vision kicks on and it's black and white. This morning was the first morning she actually slept in and I could reap the benifits of a color monitor. I guess it would be different if she napped in her crib but she doesn't. I hope to use it in the future when she is older and playing up in her room by herself and I am downstairs. (oh, and FYI, my friend has this same monitor and one night they intercepted another homeowners monitor! Caught them doing some Xrated stuff...no baby in sight but the crib was close by! I have found no interception issues with mine. lol)

2 comments:

Sheri said...

You wrote:
>when she is older and playing up in her room by herself and I am downstairs.<

hehehe!! When will that be, I wonder?? My kids are 5 and 6.5 - and they STILL don't like to play on a different floor from the one I'm on!! Play in their rooms by themselves?? Not likely. They'll play together - but they don't like to be alone.

;)

Very cool monitor, tho - and funny story about your friend!

Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!!

Catherine said...

Thanks Stephe!! GREAT monitor! Sadly I think the price point will make the difference for me as I can't quite justify the cost of it. Too bad! I'll keep an eye out on ebay though.

Thanks again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails