Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

HELP - Fabric!!!

I NEED HELP finding this FABRIC. Please, if anyone know where I can find this online I will be forever GRATEFUL. I only need approx. 1 yard!!

***I have no idea who the manufacturer is. A seller on ebay had made an outfit with this material on it but it is no longer on ebay. I have been searching words like pucci inspired, funky hot pink fabric and michael miller fabrics (it sort of looks like his style)...I've been unsuccessful. The itty bitty photo above is all I have to go on! :(

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Who's the manufacturer, Stephe?? Can you look on a selvedge edge... or is this the outfit you fell for??!! Try posting to the OHGWQ yahoo group.

Pamster said...

This looks like the fabric from a skirt I just bought at Costco. The label is "Made In Heaven," which doesn't have a website. I just googled it and found something saying it is made by the same company that makes Chico's travel clothing. I just checked Chico's website but didn't find anything comparable. Hope that clue leads you somewhere.

Abby's Mom said...

Is it Lily P fabric?

Trudi said...

I was also going to say Lily Pulitzer. Looks like a mom and daughter dress that a friend just got from LP.

Anonymous said...

I saw this "exact fabric" in Babies R Us yesterday. They have a seat cover in their store that is made with this exact fabric. Maybe if you contacted the manufacturer of the seat cover they could tell you who manufactured this fabric. I was looking at carseats and the package was directly across from the aisle. I think it was a cover meant for a shopping cart. I know it's not exactly the answer you were hoping for but it's worth a shot.

Anonymous said...

Try looking at Hancocks of Paducah website. Sign up for the catalog, they have tons of fabric. Good luck.
Felice Pierce

Related Posts with Thumbnails