Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Xrays - Round 2

Hey all...my G had MORE xrays today. All was good...so far. Can you believe they let me take a photo with my phone!! She hated it but it was over pretty quickly. For all new parents out there, that might have to get xrays done, make sure you find out if your xray place has this "pig stat" to hold your baby in place or else you might have to get them redone. The first xrays weren't that good because "I" couldn't hold G still enough. Another xray place was much better with this device. She was as sad as she looks in the photo! Poor baby! But like I said, it was over so quickly.


3 comments:

Linda said...

Poor Baby!! At least she does not look like she is crying. I hope all is well and these are just precautionary... She is still adorable .. Linda

RamblingMother said...

Looks uncomfortable. She is so cute even in that weird pose!

AG'smoma said...

Hi Stephe! I know this is a late comment for this, but I just wanted to tell you thank you so much for posting these pictures. I wasn't so freaked out last night when AG had to have xrays done and they pulled this contraption out! She didn't take it quite as well as Giorgia, though!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails