Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Loosing my mind

****UPDATE: OMG, Thanks Dita, that worked!!!!!! Thank You****
In a blog template edit I somehow managed to drop my sidebar to the bottom of the blog. I've done this many times before but was always able to fix it. Usually I was changing the width of the wrappers and it exceeded the width of the main wrapper. Not the case this time. HELP ME! I am so frustrated I feel like deleting this whole blog...but GOD, I just can't delete my life for the past three years. NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!!! Stephe

2 comments:

Dita said...

Same thing happened to me the other day. I recently had a blog makeover and begged her for help. She figured out that one of my posts that I had recently done was the culprit. Go to the post that you did when you noticed the sidebar slip and save it back to drafts to see if that is what did it.

I reposted the "culprit" post and it came right back to where it belonged.

I am not tech savvy on the computer but that is what worked for me 2 days ago.

Do NOT delete your blog!! Clearly you are on Mommy Overload if you would even consider such a thing.....your blog is awesome!

Good luck...I hope it works.

Dita said...

I am so glad it worked!!! Hoooorrrraaayyy!

I am lovin' the videos of Giorgia Girl, too!

Enjoy the weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails