Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Which do YOU like?

#1
(actually Karen had a great question...one of my best friends just bought this exact couch but in different color. The back cushions ARE attached and it's like a microsuede finish called Durapella. It's is supposed to be stain resistant. She has a warranty that if anything happens to it they will replace. So far, in one weekend, her new couch survived many freeze pop spills, soda, fried chicken and blue icing from a birthday cake. I keep checking with her on the status of her sofa. I am very impressed with this durapella stuff. Not sure if the second couch is made of the same stuff. Will definately have to find out! (Thanks for the question Karen)


or #2 (minus the ugly pillows)

7 comments:

the mommy said...

Stephe, I love #2 and you are right loose those pillows


Susan R

Karen said...

I like #2. The problem you'll have with #1 is that if the pillows (back of sofa) of #1 aren't attached (are they attached or not, can't tell) is that GiGi will learn how to take them off.

With #2, it looks like everything is attached and the only thing you'll have to worry about is her playing with those pretty throw pillows you are going to put in place of those dreadful ones!

Karen

Unknown said...

I agree with Karen..NUmber 2 looks very comfey!

Julie said...

We'll I'll be different and say #1 - it may not be as practical but design wise it's a damn fine lookin' sofa!!

Julie

Donna said...

Definitely like #1. Not because of the fancy stain resistant fabric, but because of the style. To me, it's much more stylish and up-to-date looking. That's my two cents.

Oh, and the white bookcase I posted on my blog...Target, $99. You should pick one up...it's VERY sturdy and I love the "nook like" separations on the top shelf. It also looks cute with baskets on it.

Donna :)

Sharon said...

I've got to go with #1. I think it has a more up-to-date look, practicality be damned!! Of course, I'm keeping my ratting old sofa until bottles and sippy cups are gone!

Sharon

Kim said...

I prefer #2, easier to see the stuff that the little one "hides" under the sofa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails