Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sofa & Loveseat

Okay, I just ordered my Sofa & Loveseat! I really think I love them!
Same color too. I know, I know, who buys a off white sofa when they have a pet and are expecting a child. Well, I've had a white sofa since my first apartment and yes, I've had pets eventually take their toll on them and needed a slipcover. But, in the sofa's defense, it looked good for a really long time. Anyway, these two new pieces are that new microfiber that's out that are supposed to be stain resistant. Plus, I bought a 10 year fabric warranty on them. It covers so many things: food & beverage stains, normal household grease or oil stains from food, human & pet bodily fluid stains (including blood), and accidental damage. Can you believe it! I guess only time will tell, but with a protection like that, it's make me less nervous to have a off white sofa.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Very pretty..
Have a nice day..
Kim

Unknown said...

Thats really beautiful!!!

the mommy said...

Stephe, That is going to look great in your living room. I love it and with that kind of protection I think you, Giorgia, and Pirate will be fine.

Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails