Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Secret Crush

It's a TIE! There is NO WAY TO CHOOSE! (Thanks Susan!)

Leo and Jack

Let me know if you just LOVE them too! (or who your favorite is)

Ironically I just got a scoop... Leo To Play Hef?... Word is Leonardo DiCaprio has been approached to play Hugh Hefner in the upcoming biopic of the Playboy founder's life. Leo is a friend of Hefner and a regular visitor to the Playboy mansion in Los Angeles. (no suprise there) Media outlets have quoted an unnamed source as saying: "Leo and Hugh have been friends for a long time and Leo has always been interested in Hugh's life story. "Leo thinks it would make a great movie and Hugh would love Leo to do it - on condition Hugh is alive to see it." (I'd go see it!)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them both but then someone told me Leonardo looked like my brother, my crush is over!

Stephe said...

So Amy, is your brother single! lol! ;)

NorasMommy said...

Leo and Jack ... not Christian Slater and Jack??

Have to say I'm more of a Johnny Depp girl, myself ... but Jack I can understand. :)

NorasMommy said...

Shoot - I tried to leave a comment, but Blogger ate it.

So, Leo and Jack... not Christian Slater and Jack, huh? I'm more of a Johnny Depp girl myself, but Jack I can understand.

Stephe said...

LOL, NorasMommy.

I out grew Christian Slater but if it was a top 10 list, Johnny Depp would have probably been #3. He was just AWESOME in "BLOW" Stephe

Stephe said...

Sorry NorasMommy,

Blogger didn't eat it...I moderate them!!!! :) Stephe

the mommy said...

Ok Stephe I can see totally see Leo I am right there with you on that one but Jack maybe in his younger days.

Susan R

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

LOL!!! Stephe, I'm with you on Jack! My second has always been Andy Garcia. Not sure if it is really him or how hot he was in the last Godfather movie or how incredibly sensitive he was is in that Meg Ryan movie where she was an alcoholic!

Too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails