Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Airport Water Bottle Restrictions

You know how we all love to bring our water bottles on the plane but they won't let you bring it past security now!? Well, I just read this frugal tip and this is exactly want I'm going to do...

"I just got back from vacation and learned this tip from a fellow traveler. Bring your own water bottle with water in it. Empty the water bottle right before going through security. Refill the water bottle at a water fountain near the restrooms and save $3 or more. Janet H."

1 comment:

Super Sara said...

I have done this in numerous airports. I flew out of Beijing on April 12, 2011. Upon boarding, as we walked down the ramp to the plane, once again security was actually searching all carryon, backpacks, purses and removing all water bottles. My last impression of China was a very negative one. I also never got enough to drink on the entire flight. They only had small cups and would not fill them up all the way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails