Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Suckered into the Rumor Mill


Okay, I'm falling for it. If at the end of this month we see that referrals have been made up to November 15, 2005, that will have meant that they processed 15 days this month. If they could actually stay at this pace...someone with a 2/17/07 LID (me) Might actually get a referral in November 2007!!!!!


Are we rounding the bend? Are we seeing the light? Should I start to get excited or start to panic over minor details? Hmmm. See why I don't read the RQ!!!


(I prefer FACT and "based on past numbers" !!! I hate guestimating!)

5 comments:

Julie said...

Well, when there are no facts we must resort to guesstimating!

Abby's Mom said...

I here ya Stephie! I am trying so hard not to get sucked in to the what ifs. I have had my heart broken 1 too many times. I am hoping that they at least make it into the double digits tho :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that would be sooo exciting! I know it's just rumors, but I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed and tell the "girls" to cross their paws!

Kim R. said...

I know what you mean, Stephe! It's sooo hard to believe they'd even more more than a few days at this point. All indications are that Nov. '05 is a big month for dossiers. All we can do is hope for the best. I talked to my agency the other day was told that we'd probably get our referral around November (with a late Jan '06 LID).
Anyway,
LOVE your blog!
Fellow P. Panda
Kim R.
LID 1/27/06

K said...

I'm crossing my fingers! I keep feeling like my wait will be only 16 months. I don't know why that number sticks with me, despite reading and hearing it will be 19-24 months. We will all find out, though, won't we?

Kimi
LID 4/15/07

Related Posts with Thumbnails