Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Closet Update Challenge

I've been Challenged! Check out my Closet Update Challenge. Well, I have to say that the photo of Giorgi's closets that are on my blog still look the same. Only clothing 12months or smaller is currently in the closet. I will not buy anymore that small unless my referral inicates that I might need more of that size. 18months to 5t is what I am occassionally picking up. I am limiting myself to 2 rubbermaid totes of each size. Yeah, let's see how that'll work. I put all my cute closet finds at Giorgia's Enchanted Garden. I tell you, I might as well make the most of this wait and get EVERYTHING I need now! : ) Go check out my cute stuff!

2 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

I admire your will power! I can't stop! Happy Mothers Day :)

Stephe said...

Jenny, no will power...just larger sizes!!! lol. Stephe

Related Posts with Thumbnails