Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

LWOB CHARITY

Assembled, One of a Kind, Customized Lifebook!

Go to the Auction on Ebay!
A lifebook is a wonderful resource designed for you and your child to explore her history and to work through questions in a safe and loving environment. A group of China adoptive mom's through www.ChinaDigitalScrapbooks.com have worked together to create this beautiful custom, one of a kind, 24 page life book for your child. Each page was lovingly designed by a different mom! (I’m one of them!!! You can see my layout at the bottom right of the photo)

Pages include:
Introduction, Birth, Chinese Name, General China, Province Page, One Child Policy, Birth Parents, Abandonment, Finding Ad, Orphanage, The Wait, Referral, Leaving for China, Adoption or Gotcha Day, Our First Days, New Citizen, Meaning of Adoption, Coming Home, Adoption Announcement, Family Picture, 100 Wishes Quilt and Made with Love page Optional pages for Siblings and Foster Care available as well.

All auction proceeds go to provide heart surgeries for orphaned children in China. Love Without Boundaries is a registered 501(c)(3) organization in the U.S.

Please visit their website for more information about Love Without Boundaries or their blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have stopped by to comment for a while, but I thought I would drop in. Little Giorgia is going to be the best dressed baby in town! I was wondering when do you expect your refferal?

Paula said...

The auction's closed but I just had a chance to take a look at it. It's wonderful this was able to raise so much money for LWB! I followed your link to China digital scrapbooks as well and signed up. I can't wait to get going on my daughter's album.

Related Posts with Thumbnails