Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Happy Monday


I hope it's a Happy Monday for you too! I just found out that my brother is moving back home from Tampa. This officially means that I will have family closer than 1,000 miles away. Yippee! He'll be here on Wednesday. Even though my mom and dad are not here (in Key West & The Villages, Florida), my honorary second family will alway be close. The Phillilps/Horsemans are the best and Giorgia will be lucky to have not one but 2 familys here.

Oh, and my brother has a little yorkie, Codi who is 3 lbs. He is just the cutest. Pirate(7 lbs) will now have a little friend, more his size, to play with once in a while and here is the great news that I have yet to spring on my brother.....

I have been totally stressed about who will watch Pirate when I'm in China. I am very overprotective about Pirate. For all of my family and friends whom I love dearly and would let them watch Giorgia anytime...I can't say the same about them watching Pirate. Little dogs are sneaky and they can scoot out of any door in the blink of an eye and (sorry Pirate) but you're not smart enough to find your way home. Plus, you're so darn cute, someone is going to scoop you up and make you theirs. I would just DIE! My brother, I trust with my dog!!! (I trust my mom but she is in Key West and I won't send Pirate on a plane without me!) I am sure he'll do it. I'll give him some time to settle in before I hit him with this one! :) Wish me luck!
Also did some yardsales this weekend. If you want to check out my finds, click Giorgia's Enchanted Garden. :) Have a great week!


2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

I know what you mean about finding a dog sitter. I will be more than happy to let my friends and family watch Eliza, but Beau is another story. He is a sneaky, cute guy who thinks he's bigger than the cars in the street. The only people allowed to watch Beau are my friends who are neurotic about their dauschund. That's really nice that you will have your brother close by!

Tiffany

M3 said...

That's awesome that your bro is moving close. And I TOTALLY get what you're saying about the pet sitters. I've been stressing about my cats during the China trip almost more than anything else (well, not as much as the referral, but still!).

Related Posts with Thumbnails