Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Bad thing about Blogs

The Bad thing about Blogs is that you can't post some of your cute little shopping finds because you bought the same exact things for your Secret Pal! I feel like I am shopping for twins! Know what I mean???

So, when my identity is revealed, I will be able to share all of my other cute finds. So for now I just have to settle with the delivery I got today at work. I posted on Giorgia's Enchanted Garden a
Garden Hideaway that I purchased and it's in. I can't wait to go home and set it up. I have to say...it's bigger than I expected. (That never happens).

1 comment:

Pug Mama said...

You want to know another bad thing about blogs???? People who YOU CAN'T STAND, ARE NOT FRIENDS WITH, AND WHO YOU HAVE NOOOOO RESPECT FOR, find out about your blog, and begin to read it faithfully!!! Why?? Why is she reading my blog EVERYDAY!!!! AGGHHH!!!!
***Thanks for letting me vent on your blog!!!****(I can't do it on mine - 'cause she reads it!!!)
I also keep buying one for her, one for me, when it comes to my s.p. I have NO self control!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails