Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pirate in Drag

So, Chrissy's baby shower is coming up in this weekend and we are making it a Luau shower. We chose the Lula theme because that is how Chrissy & Jay are decorating the new baby's room. It will be awesome and can't wait to see the finished product. Anyway, while I was gathering decorations for the party, I came across a Tropical skirt and Lei for Pirate. At first he didn't like it but once he started walking and the swishing of the grass started...it was another story. He thinks he's hot stuff, not sure I should tell him he's dressed like a girl!! LOL. Doesn't he look cute? Leave a comment and let me know what you think!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

OMG, he's too cute!!!

Kim

Lisa~~ said...

Pirate is just too cute for words.

Lisa~~
Our Journey to Baby Shanahan

Eliza2006 said...

I LOVE it!!! I need that outfit for Beau! I think he looks very manly in his grass skirt.

Tiffany

M3 said...

Bwa ha ha!!! I'm going to have to find an outfit like that to dress the cats up in. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Where is his coconut bra :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails