Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Medical Exam

Had my Medical Exam done the day after Labor day, how much fun can one person have! Well, I'm glad that is done with. Anyway, this is a new doctor and she seems great. For those of you that know me, there is always some drama with getting my blood taken. The first attempt was a failure, now I am back for another go around. And yes, "AnneMarie" is my newest favorite person in the world. She got me on the first try. So, in the wrist with a pediactric needle and "9" viles later...I am done! I am not sure there is a single test on earth that they didn't test for! But I am sure that you all know how that goes. The way I see it, if someone is actually able to get blood from me, do every test you think you might need. Plus I had the fun TB shot and a tetnus. Now the wait for the results begins! Wish me luck. Actually, I am more worried about finding a traveling notary! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it I know what you mean with getting your blood drawn. The same thing happened to me they couldn't get blood out of me they try and try:/ and finally it happens they can't get blood out of me very easy but somehow I am alive I must have some blood in me. There is always some drama with me too in that area. :(
Good luck :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails