Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Life Insurance

Life insurance is just one of those things that you need to have when you are a parent. I just wish that you didn't need bloodwork to get it! There is always drama when I need bloodwork done. Anyway, they sent someone out to do the job...they failed. They always fail. :( I know that I will pass the medical portion - I passed the adoption medical part. They just seem to insist on their "own" tests. Well, I spoke to the underwriter and got her to agree to look all my current medical records from my doctor before they send out another technician and guess what....They are accepting the medical reports from my doctor!!! Yahoo!!! No more bloodwork! Atleast anytime soon. I hope I am not jinxing myself! Yeah. Now I just have to wait for them to process my policy inorder to complete my homestudy. Fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a fun thing. Sorry, you to go through it :( I'm always in the same boat it seems with bloodwork.

Related Posts with Thumbnails