Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Fingerprinting

Fingerprinting...DONE! Yeah. It took one week to receive a receipt from INS regarding my I-600A and I had my fingerprints scheduled for the next week. I could just walk in without any appointment Tuesday through Friday until 3:00. I had no idea it would be that easy. I reside in Delaware and the main office for fingerprinting is in Philadelphia, however they have a satellite office in Dover. Even though Dover is further than Philly, it's much more convenient. Once I got there, there was no wait! The guys in the office where hysterical. I even had Pirate with me to share the experience. I can tell you that his experience wasn't as fun...he was in his travel bag! But that's okay. He was still there to share it with me. They said my prints were great - I am hoping for the best!!

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

YAHOOOO!!! One step closer. I wish you a speedy I171H!!

Tiffany

Related Posts with Thumbnails