Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pizza Night

Friday nights are now our "PIZZA" night. Especially now that I know you can make a Homemade Cheese Pizza for less than $3! Hopefully G will learn to enjoy making them.

This is her first attempt at a pizza.

She seems to think it's Playdoh! NOPE...just some Whole Wheat Pizza Dough.

Here she is patting it...

Kneading it...

Tossing it on a pizza pan...

Folding some more...

Spreading it out...

Putting on the cheese. Our layering of Pizza is different than the typical person would do it. Our favorite Pizza place puts the cheese on first and then the sauce. They also mix in White Cheddar Cheese which I will do after G does her Cheese.

Speading on the pizza sauce. Yes, I know, it's from a jar...just how I like it!

Voila! It was yummy.

My digiscrap Layout for our Pizza Night!

4 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

I used to do pizza night on Fridays, but got so sick of pizza. I'm thinking of just doing some sort of take out on Fridays. I'll have to start that after I move because it seems that every night is quesadilla night around here lately. It takes less effort than anything, including eating out!

Missy said...

Looks yummy!! This is a long shot but might your favorite pizza place be...Grottos?? We had a beach place in Rehoboth when I was growing up and still visit there yearly. It sounds and looks just like a Grotto pizza. yum!

Donna said...

Pizza looks great. LOVE your scrappy layout!

the mommy said...

This is right up my ally. I love doing things like this with Sophia. I love to cook(as you know) and want to pass that on to her. Great job Mom! love the scrape layout too. really cute. I have to do Taco/quesadilla friday night because they make pizza at school every friday with her teacher.

Related Posts with Thumbnails