Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I WON!!!

Guess what…

MagicalReality Designs Winners announced! I want to let you all know they are all lovely and it was not easy to choose. We went with most creativity and portrait feel to it. Thank you all for your participation! I will do another one in the near future:) Okies..
Winner is...
1st Place
Stephanie!

I WON! Yippee! Now I get the digital kit that I really wanted for FREE!!! Totally worth it!
This is the one I am getting…

Fairies Of The Flower Field Part 2 (XXL)
http://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/product.php?productid=6547&cat=0&page=1
I already have the first one and it is AWESOME
Click under main layout for more details on the kit.

Fairies Of The Flower Field XXL (Full Kit)
http://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/product.php?productid=6377&cat=0&page=1
Click under main layout for more details on the kit.
Below is what I submitted. It was to take an existing photo of family or friend, portrait style of an event and make it magical dreamy. This is what I came up with....

Before and After.

1 comment:

sierrasmom said...

Congratulations!!! You do it soo well!!! It is so fun to win!! You deserve it!!!
Kathie

Related Posts with Thumbnails