Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jellystone Park

Here is my little Ladybug!

My girl on a mission. I just thought the bottom two photos were funny...super scary kids behind the sweet and innocent little ladybug. G was unphased.

A group shot of the girls, minus Charlotte. Aren't they just too cute!! None of these three characters scared G. She did eye them up though!

G's first Hayride. She was pretty much indifferent about the whole experience.

Some of the cool decorations we saw!

Dinner time! You know this was my girls favorite part. Notice the photo that is bottom right...yup...still has her appetite!

A fun time had by all.

4 comments:

sierrasmom said...

It looks like such fun. Hey, I am planning a trip to my sisters in Maryland in Dec. She is only about 70 miles from you. We could meet 1/2 way!!! Don't have any dates yet!!! Sierra and I are taking the train!!!
Kathie

Kim said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

To answer your questions. Chinese School of DE does lessons starting when kids are 4 yrs old for the pre-k class. Same for the dance class. But can join the Chinese American Community Center anytime

Hope all is well!

the meaklims said...

Georgia looks SO cute in her ladybug outfit!

Lilah has the exact same costume for halloween! Funny! I bought it over a month ago at Winners! :)

I also love that last photo of G eating spagetti! So sweet!

Jill

the mommy said...

We went there all the time as kids. I had forgotten all about that place.
I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails