Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daycare Halloween #2 (Parade)

Just before lunchtime, Daycare had their annual Halloween Parade. I dressed up as a WITCH.

Here is G with one of her most favorite teachers...

Cute photos above but the reality was not pretty. From the moment I walked in G DEMANDED to be held by only me. I couldn't talk with anyone else, I couldn't put her coat on, I couldn't put my keys down, she wouldn't line up, hold her treat bag... just wanted to flip out. See below...

Okay, so when she heard the word "OUTSIDE" she let me put her down and accepted her treat bag...

She managed to walk outside with her fellow classmates...

And that was IT. TANTRUM until I picked her up...
So we only have photos that I could take while holding her...




Note to SELF: Next year I am coming to this Halloween Parade in a costume that she won't recognize me in and just be a bystander snapping away with a camera! Geez. Such Drama!

(Oh yeah, and when we had to change her out of her costume...she flipped out to. I handed a SCREAMING child over to her teacher and practically RAN out of there!)

4 comments:

Ms. Pollywog said...

There is no question that you are loved. I think she just wanted you all to herself!

Megi & Cary said...

Gosh, I have been following your blog forever (we were with Madison, also)- I wanted to thank you for sharing so much with us - I think Miss G is the most beautiful little girl in the world. We had Lilli Ting's daycare open house last night and she did the same thing with wanting to be held and all (I think she was tired)- but the same exact face (we have a name for that "face" she makes, ha)! Thanks again for sharing all the wonderful, happy things that take place within the family - G is precious! Megi

Lori said...

Hehehehehe Oh, Stephe ...you are so funny. I guess I think it's funny because I'm going through the same kind of stuff. G (and you) looked gorgeous !! Happy Halloween! I'll be updating my blog this weekend.

Hugs,
Lori**

Shannon said...

Join the tantrum club! G looks truly beautiful- as usual! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails