Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daycare Halloween #1 (Morning)

This morning Miss G started out as usually, her happy, yet demanding self. I put her slip on but decided to wait until AFTER breakfast to put on her costume...

I fixed her hair and decided to forgo the tiara until we got to school. Miss G is NOT HAPPY with this decision so I gave in...

Tantrum averted...

Now, I had to show her how pretty her tiara was!

Currently, we have NO self esteem issues. This is Miss G kissing herself...

Now we are at Daycare, Miss G drove of course...

Thanks Aunt Christie for the Princess Coat!

Now she is instructing me to put her sippies in the refridgerator...

Now we have a Princess smirk and a wave goodbye...

more to come...

2 comments:

Ms. Pollywog said...

LOL!!! I LOVE the one of her kissing herself in the mirror! Priceless! You did want a little princess, didn't you? Hee hee

Lori said...

Ha! I thought I was the only one being "ruled" by a toddler. She's soooooo cute!

Hugs,
Lori**

Related Posts with Thumbnails