Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

A Night at an Irish Pub...

Saturday night we all went to dinner at an Irish Pub. We had the back room to ourselves and it was just crazy. I bought all our little girls matching green and pink dresses with little Ladybugs!!! They just look so adorable on the girls.

Standing in Back Row from Left to Right: Karen with Kaelie, Sharon with MaryAlice, Rhonda with Hanna, Wanda with Lexi, Riz with (Susan & Sophia Below) Melissa with Lily, Lori & Andy with Qiao.

Kneeling in Front Row from Left to Right: Jesus & Evelyn with MeiLi, Susan with Sophia, Me(Stephe) with Giorgia, Kathy & Erik with Emma.

Above is Me and Susan!

Above is Me and Kathy!
I wished I had gotten photos of me with each of my Pandas...next time!

Oh yeah, here is my

DRAMA QUEEN

2 comments:

Dita said...

I just love all the babies in the dresses...what a GREAT idea......you all look so happy together. What a wonderful group!

Kim said...

Looks like loads of fun.
the dresses are adorable..

Related Posts with Thumbnails