Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Happy 28th

I know, I don't usually acknowledge the monthly anniversary's but Happy 28th month Anniversary to me anyway!
I just been up to this and that all the while procastinating on the things I really need to get done. Sound like me, absolutely. Anyway, I have been dying for a new mini laptop like the one my boss has. I was waiting for the slightly bigger version to come out. So, Thank you George Bush for my newest toy! It's BETTER than my boss's. ha. ha. He hates the fact that I bought the girly white one but hey, I thought it was cute. Anyway, it's so tiny, about the size of a portable DVD player! Now, mind you, it's not for everyone. There is NO CD/DVDrom so you can't watch DVDs or do anything that you need a CD for. I won't be able to any of my graphic stuff on it either. But it's FANTASTIC for what I want it for...
Travel (perfect small size)
Blogging
Journalling
viewing my photos from a memory card
uploading photos from memory card to online storage site (no room on computer)
and last but not least...
SKYPE for video conferencing!!!

It's got a built in webcam and mic and from computer to computer it's free. It's soo cool! Not only can I chat with my ECG's now, I can video conference from China and Giorgia can use it too keep in touch with Family and Friends that don't live nearby. It's the next best thing to being there.
Giorgia's Enchanted Garden has had a few recent additions. Go check them out here.

Here are some new photos that my mom sent of my furry sister...

on the boat...

dressed for some fun about town...

Okay, I think that's it for now! See ya!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Happy 28th lid.. Hoping not many more to pass.. I want to see babies!! Have fun with your new toy, at least I know i'll see your blog and Georgia in your arms!! Linda

Donna said...

Wow, great deal on those adorable outfits at the garage sale!

Your new laptop looks really cool. I need to get on the bandwagon and set up for Skype so I can chat with the EC Pandas!

Donna :)

Shannon said...

28 down. We are getting there! I am so believing it will be this year.
Cute laptop and even cuter sister!

Anonymous said...

Happy 28th!

Related Posts with Thumbnails