Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Luggage Charge

Luggage Charge Effective Monday for Most Airlines If you have a flight out Monday, May 5, and want to check two bags, be prepared to pay $25 for that second checked bag. Most airlines are implementing the new charges: United, US Airways, Delta, Northwest, Continental, Air Canada. American will begin charging $25 for the second checked bag on May 12. AirTran will charge $10 for the second checked bag beginning Thursday, May 15.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I know this doesn't fit this post, but I didn't know your email. You commented on one of my blogs last August - and I'm embarrassed that I didn't catch it til recently as I didn't have that blog set to email me comments...and I didn't think anyone would ever take the time to look at it! *lol* Then it went private, but now it's public - so if you'd like to see pictures of my beautiful daughter (and eventually more of my bargain finds=), you're welcome to come back to http://makingroomformallory.blogspot.com . You asked in your comment if you could link it - and sure! I'd love to link yours, too, if that's alright. Best wishes on your Giorgia's referral coming as soon as possible!

kitchu said...

how did i not know about this? what the hell?

Alyson and Ford said...

This is a different topic - Do you have a list of what we need to do after the referral until travel time? I read on a Yahoo group about someone had this list and I thought of you - I know you must have one! Please say yes!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Related Posts with Thumbnails