Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Camcorder

Need Help!! Want to buy a camcorder and don't know which one to get!

It must be digital
I know want a good deal for a great one. (doesn't everyone)
I want "Optical image stabilization"
I want long optical zoom and don't care about digital zoom.

Would like...
one with three CCDs for better color and sharpness
I'm also thinking I want

I don't care if the camcorder can do still images...I have 2 digital cameras.

I want all this for a low, low price. :) Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

Stephe:

Look into Hitachi Hybrid. They have all this, I got one for X-mas but returned it, not compatible with mac, then found out all digitals are not campatible with mac. Grrr Ended up with a Sony Hanycam DCR-DVD108

MacMui Mom said...

Try bhphotovideo.com or jr.com. They have great deals. Eddie buys most of his stuf at either place.

park it said...

Go with Panasonic it has 3ccd - great pics - easy to use etc.
Price at dbuys.com I have bought alot of stuff fm them - and they have the BEST $ around!
good luck
carol

Anonymous said...

Stephe,
Being able to take still shots actually comes in very handy when you are shooting video and can't take still photos at the same time. You can watch your video later on your cam and take individual still shots from the frames of your video...very cool! I have some wonderful photos of my referral day because of this feature. Just something to think about.

Related Posts with Thumbnails