Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Nursery Question

This is for Kim...
This is one of the three pieces of furniture that I got for free. My boss gave it to me in hopes that I could do something with it. The pieces are around 27 years old and needed some sprucing up. I wanted pottery barn furniture but cannot afford it. So, after some demo of two drawers, plywood, trim, aspirin and a couple coats of paint...FAUX POTTERY BARN. Cost for refurninshing including crystal hardware...$31.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That is an incredible transformation! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Can you come to my house???

Sharon said...

That's a great idea! It looks beautiful.

Sharon

Linda said...

WOW....Impressive..That furniture looks great... I think you need a tv show to teach all of us how to do that!!!..Linda

Kim said...

I am very impressed! I didn't even think about taking drawers out like that.

I wanted pottery barn furniture too but couldn't afford it. I have the same armoire as you but bought the matching crib.

I just clicked on your nursery links, I can't believe you got that chest for $1!

Lori said...

Stephe! That looks amazing. Well done, girlfriend. You are giving me ideas ..... can you smell the wood burning? :)

Hugs,
Lori**

Anonymous said...

Awesome job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails