Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oscars

I Think this was the BEST, not a Fan, but a great dress and she looks fantastic!
The WORST!!! Are you kidding me. Especially their shoes and what was up with her non-matching circus straps! So Sad. The worst part, they both actually look better in the photo than on the red carpet!!!


Most awkward moment! See, ya should have brought Ben!!


Oh man, you used to be soooo hot!!! G.I. Jane and the Perfect Murder. What's up?

I get so bored anymore with the Oscars!!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I agree with the Best and Worst Dressed choices. Katherine Heigel knows how to wear clothes and that dress fit her to a tee. And where was Ben?? Babysitting Violet?

Sharon

the mommy said...

OK I agree 100% you are right on the money but you forgot who looked the hottest and that honor would have to go to None other then George Clooney... I swear he is getting better looking the older he gets JUST HOT! He is on my list LOL

Kim said...

My favorite was Anne Hathoway (sp?). She also did red but had that the shoulder strap of flowers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails