Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I was nominated...

Donna at Waiting for Lauren Elizabeth for the Nice Matters Award.
"This award is for bloggers who are nice people, good blog friends, and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also, for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world."
Donna is just AWESOME! Her and I are both with the same angency and same LID. We have the greatest hopes that we (including her hubby Joe) will be traveling to China together. She is waiting for her precious little daughter, Lauren Elizabeth. Now, even though we live on the opposite sides of the US, we made fast friends that I know will last a lifetime! Thank God for Bloggie Friends!!!
Sending big hugs to My Precious Panda! (See you in about 2 weeks!!!)
Donna, thanks for nominating me for this bloggy award! This has been an amaing outlet that's changed my life.
I'm supposed to pass this award along to seven other bloggy friends. Only seven??? Okay, here they are:
Tiffany at Eliza's Story
Shannon at elena, r you?

5 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for nominating me Steph ~ You are so sweet!!
I don't think I know 7 people to nominate that haven't been already!?!

Angela :)

PS I just love your blog and the packing list group...I learn something new everyday from both!!thanks so much!

Abby's Mom said...

Hi Stephie and thank you for thinking of me! You are awesome :)

the mommy said...

Thanks Stephe you are the best I will post today.

Donna said...

Hi Stephe,

Looking forward to seeing you too! You have an excellent list of nominees here!

Donna :)

Shannon said...

Aw, thanks! Right back atcha! I'm just catching up on my reading. Been sort of in a funk but I heard about your LID poll and headed on over! Lovin' the tips, BTW.

Related Posts with Thumbnails