Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Best Shower Gifts

Okay, my best friend just had her baby shower this weekend. It's for her second little bundle of joy. (Hi DEB) I'll have to sneak in a photo when I finally get to my pictures!!! Anyway, I'm so glad that she registered because sometimes it's hard to figure out what someone might need for their second child. Heck, I'm still trying to figure out what mom's need for their first child. So, while surfing the internet I found some mom's favorite shower gifts. For research and fun, help me out and tell me what your favorite baby shower gift was so that I can add it to my list!! Come on...I want lots and lots of ideas!!! :)
Best shower gifts
Photo gift certificates
Target gift certificates

Portable booster seat to take when you visit friends or family.

Oops! Not that kind...see below. :)


disposable bibs are fantastic.

Highchair/Shopping Cart covers for when you eat out.

Potty seat that fits on the toilet

Thermometers both kind

Toddler plastic Picnic table

Pack n Play



What you WON’T NEED:
stuffed animals!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Stephe although I have not yet had a baby shower I have given many. My favorite thing to give is something personal that has meaning. I recently gave a shower to a China Adoptive Mom just before she traveled. I was able to put together a photo album of pictures from her daughter’s province and orphanage. I was able to pull this off with he help of a mom from our Jan DTC group who had a daughter from the same orphanage.

Unknown said...

Thats a fun post...Thanks for posting that..Great gift ideas

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stephe for the shout out! I'd have to say the Little Tikes picnic table is a must-have, but not sure for a baby shower, but definitely a little one's birthday. For the shower - the essentials are always good for a 1st baby (strollers, pack n play, crib sheets, high chair, diapers, etc.). For the 2nd baby, any new gadgets or toys that have come out since the first baby are tons of fun and exciting! Not a fan of the disposable bibs though.

Paula said...

I love the disposable bibs. My favorite gifts have been my carriage, carseat (never buy one that's used), and a small radio/cd player with some baby cd's. Jess loves music so this is a Godsend. My shower was before we traveled so I got some things for traveling as gifts which was extremely helpful.

Shannon said...

No stuffed animals?! Aww!! =) The portable booster seat picture was a giggle!

Related Posts with Thumbnails