Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Asian Festival (Local)

Well, I did make it to the Asian Festival just in time to see the cooking demo! I made my way inside only to find out that there was a sign up for it and it was full. So sad. L That’s the only thing I really wanted to see/do. Outside, all the food looked SO GOOD but I was on my way to a BBQ at a friends. Atleast I got the chance to finally see the Chinese Community Center and walk around and see what they had to sell, all the art work and a fun room where they had lots of crafts and stuff for the kids. I tried to spot other adoptive parents but with no luck. Sorry I missed you Kim, I know you were all there much earlier. No worries, when I have my little one home…we’ll be there again!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails