Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Digital Asian Card Swap

Would you like to join my Digital Asian Card Swap?
Any takers?
The Concept: I am really into the whole digital world now. I still have a lot to learn but I am getting there. I have decided that Scrapbooking is just too hard and I’m switching to digital. I bought Giorgia this Brocade Photo Album that I am filling with 4x6 digital printed photos. Things like the stuff I bought or gifts from family or friends, secret pal gifts, etc. Think of those photo Christmas cards that some send out for Christmas with a photo, saying and a cute graphic. If only they came 4x6, instead of some odd size, I could put it in my photo album. I would love to look back at these and see the faces of the bloggers that I spend so much time with during the “wait”. And hey, you won’t even have to spend money on stamps because we can just email to each other. What could be cooler…NO stamps, NO envelopes, NO journey to a mailbox!!!

The Format: The size should be 4x6 inches (300 pixels min.) This way we can the photos printed up nicely if we decide to do so. Ideally would love to have some kind of photo within of the waiting family, or pets, or family already created through adoption. Add anything else you want. You can put poems, sayings, clipart…it’s limitless to the things you can do. As far as the “Asian” concept, make it anything you want but don’t get hung up on it. You could use Asian colors, ladybugs, etc. Also, it can be as personalized as you want. You can make a sort of “generic” one (I use this in a good way) that can be given to all or you can personalize by using their actual names or child-to-be’s name. Either would GREAT!

DON”T DO DIGITAL YET but want to PLAY WITH US??? For those wanting to participate but aren’t too much into the digital world, you could always make a regular 4x6 scrapbook page then scan it in. Just make sure that the scrapbook page is relatively flat and scan at 300 or higher.

The Swappers: China Adoptive Parents and Waiting Parents, Adoptive Bloggers

Post a Comment if you are interested in doing this. (Include your email/blog so that I can get in touch with you.

(I just made this up at work so you could get a idea. Mine is very generic...I will do better on the real thing! I scaled it down too much that is why it looks bad. But you get the idea. The sky is the limit!!!)


Deadline to sign up will be Wednesday, November 29th, 2006.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you still doing this? If so, I'd be very interested! I actually design announcements in this exact format, so that printing them out is easy and inexpensive. Let me know! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails