Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

SP THANKS!

I just want to Thank my Secret Pal so much. My "Keep Baby Safe" Gift was just awesome! It all came in the cutest ladybug bag! I got a child-proofing kit big enough to do my WHOLE house, a travel Medical Kit, and a rubber duckie water temperature tester! How cool is all of that! I am in the process of getting all the stuff together for my packing list and I haven't gotten any of the medical kit stuff, so this is perfect.

Here is a close up of the Hula duckie...how cute. Did you know that it matches Giorgia's Bathrooom Decor? Check it out!

Ok, I was bored so I was playing with the duckie in my kitchen!!!

Thanks so much again! This is just soo much fun!

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

You've got a very thoughtful pal. I love the temp-safe duckies.

Kim M. said...

No that's my kinda duckie!

Shannon said...

You practiced floating the duckie! That is so cute! =) Secret pals really help during this horrid wait, don't they?

Related Posts with Thumbnails