Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

SP THANKS!

Thank you Secret Pal!I love ALL of my goodies. I just love getting presents in the mail! Anyway, my secret pal gave me a whole bunch of stuff. The theme was “Something to pack for the trip”. I have started to acquire things from my packing list and I must say that have not gotten any of the items that I received. It was just too exciting. In the box was a Disposable feeding kit that was for on-the-go meals which included placemats, cups & lids,Bids, and silverware. There was also a box of 3 space savers (I SO NEED THOSE!!!), Rubbermaid snack cups, set of Pink Luggage Tags, a Formula Dispenser, and Graduates Cookies for Giorgia! I also got a great big Chinese Takeout Box filled with candy! Candy that I am eating right now asI type this! Yummy! Thank you so much Secret Pal. You’re the BEST!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails