Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

SP THANKS!

Okay, so I got my Secret Pal gift yesterday and I just died. It was so cute. I LOVE the Ladybug Tote! I've never seen anything like it! Both the HR director and I were like kids wheeling it around in the office! TOO CUTE! Plus she sent me some things for Giorgia to have fun on the plane with! An attachable JUNGLE PAL Elephant that jiggles and wiggles, a teething ring, and those handy dandy LinkaDoos.

A Big THANKS to my Secret Pal! I love my gifts!!!

Can I tell you how great LinkaDoos are. They are the one product no parent should be without. If you are a resourceful kinda person...you'll love them. As a matter of fact, if you have a Useful Linkadoo tip...put it in the comment section.

4 comments:

Stephe said...

LinkaDoo tips.

Hook toys to stroller.

Use them to hook blanket on top of pack&play for shade.

Hook onto shower rod and hang clothes dry (travel)

Put one of those gromets (think that's what their called) on a blanket so that blanket can be hooked with linkadoo to stroller

Link them together with a big rubberband on one end. Link to stroller and rubberband bottle or juicy cup. Instant bungie.

Okay, who has more ideas?

Kim M. said...

When baby is facing backwards in their car seat hook them around the headrest and then connect their favorite toy to the link thingy!

Julie said...

Wow, you're secret pal is great!

I used to buy the sippy cups with handles and link them to the stroller so when my son would fling his cup off the little stroller table it would just dangle and not hit the ground.

Special K said...

Wow! I love that tote. How adorable. And obviously I need to do more mom research cuz I never even heard of Linkadoos. Guess I should get out more, huh....

Related Posts with Thumbnails