Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Giorgia's Headboard

This was the headboard that I just got at a yard sale for $5. It was an ugly color cream with needed repairs. Now it's White and in the room! It's hard to tell that I painted it. I should have done the before and after outside. It was the same color as my shed when it was done but against the blue/white walls it doesn't look so white. Oh well, that's photography for you!!!
And yes, I am aware that I put a "white" down comforter in a childs room. How long I will be able to keep it this way??? Only time will tell. Hey, I'm a risk taker!! Hee. Hee.

8 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

Looks great, Giorgia's going to love her room.

Anonymous said...

I love how something old can be made to look completely different and fresh. This is going to be a great room!

Kim M. said...

Wow you are amazing. How do you get such great deals? You need to have a show on TLC.

K. said...

Beautiful! Very elegant!

Anonymous said...

You have so much luck at garage sales!!! How you do it? I'm looking for something similar for my mom's room. I'm trying to achieve the Shabby Chic look for her room. Giorgia Danette's room is so beautiful. You've done a great job. And I love your blog by the way.

Julie said...

I have the exact same headboard in my guest room except in a cherry finish!

Regarding the white bedspread – I have white sofas so I have heard the comments. The sofas are slip covered so they are easy to wash – and believe it or not it’s the cat that dirties them, not the kid!

Kim said...

I think it looks great, I'll be doing the same thing with my yard sale find. Its a yellow 70's headboard that will be all white very soon :)

Donna said...

$5.00??? You've got to be kidding...how do you find this stuff?? I LOVE how it looks in the room. Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails