Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

New Rule

I can't believe I even have to post this but ...The new rule is if you don't have anything postive to say...say nothing. I know that my mother and father taught me this as a little girl but obviously there are members of the adoption world that never received the same life lessons. My blog is here for me, my family, my friends (cyber and otherwise) and it's meant to be a positive outlet. I don't expect everyone to agree with my life choices but guess what, they are MY life choices. Thank you to all of my POSITIVE fellow adopters, family and friends. Please know that this post is not about you! Everyone else, feel free to delete my blog from your favorites or blogs if you don't view me or my thoughts in a welcoming light. And yes, I am deleting comments that I don't care for. ..feel free to disagree somewhere else, trying to keep my blog postive! Thanks to most of you for your support!

8 comments:

C's Mom said...

Sorry you've had to deal with people making negative comments to you in YOUR space.

You won't get those kind from me! I love checking in since 'finding' you in blogworld :0)

Special K said...

That sucks. Hope that doesn't happen again.

I just started blogging recently but have been following yours for a while now.

Are you doing a quilt? I'm working on quilt squares this weekend to exchange and checking my fave blogs to see who to send to. Let me know.

Krista
DTC 6-5-06 for Mia

Anonymous said...

In what way was my comment rude? I was just explaining to you that there is a chance you will get a boy, if you didn't knew that. I didn't mean to be negative at all. Please explain this to me.

Kim said...

Well, I enjoy checking out your blog =) Keep it going! From a fellow Delawarean and Maddie's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello! I happened upon your blog by accident! Great site. We adopted a daughter, Wen, in July 2005. She is the love of our lives! This is a great outlet for your wait time excitement. (It's alot better than eating oreo's...heehee)

Continue to erase negative comments. Personally, I thought you could only be referred a boy, if that is what you requested in your social work letter. A family in our group were surprised with a boy, but they had requested either sex. We just requested female, ages 0-2 year and our daughter was 17 months when she joined our family.

Christy in TN

Joannah said...

I totally agree! I'm sorry you had to tolerate any criticism for expressing your views.

Donna said...

Stephe, very well said! No one has the right to slam you for expressing your feelings on any subject. This is your life and it's not up for debate by others. I finally deleted my entire post on gender preference and all the nasty, mean-spirited comments along with it.

Feel free to delete away to anyone who can't express thier opinions in a constructive way!

Donna :)

Mama Melissa said...

Here, here. :)

Congrats on you adoption... just found your blog via another... I'm adopting as a single... I'll be following your journey. :)

Melissa
LID 10/31/05
babyheaton.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails