Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

QUILT SQUARES & WISHES WANTED WILLING TO SWAP!

Well, I have decided to go forward with the 100 Good Wishes Quilt. Lisa W. made a good point, she doesn't want her little Tate to see someone else's and wonder where hers was! Hmm. Really good point. So, I am requesting Squares & Wishes and willing to swap! If anyone is interested just
email me! I am requesting 8x8 square if hand cut, 7x7 if rotary cut or you can even just send an uncut piece of fabric if you detest cutting. I have a rotary and it's super easy for me. :) You can address Giorgia if you like or one of her nicknames (Gigi or Giorgi). Thanks so much, I can't wait to get restarted on this project.

Stephe

6 comments:

SARA said...

Sent you out one today!!!!

Alyson and Ford said...

I'll send an email too, need your address. I would love a quilt square and "wishes" in return. I also will try for a copy of your packing list; know I will need it in about 8 months!

Alyson
acfm85.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to send you a quilt fabric swatch and wish. I also have just started the quilt square request and would love one also. Here is my email to exchange addresses. furelisedesigns@hotmail.com
and our adoption website is
https://www.babyjellybeans.com/web/do/site/home?ID=57938

Take care, Elise Liptack

High Plains Drifter said...

Hey Stephe!

Just wondering if you got my email about swapping squares? I haven't heard back and thought my email might have ended up in a junk mail folder or something...

If youdon't have the email, you can get in touch with me on the Jan DTC group :)
-Jen (Jen, Matt and Owen)

Alyson and Ford said...

Received the quilt square & wishes. Very elegant, beautiful. Thank you!!

Alyson

Cyndi and Dean James said...

Stephe,

I also can't find your email link. I would love to swap wishes and fabric with you. We are trying to find a way to let others know that we are in the need of wishes and fabric. We wanted to have other apotive families in our little one's quilt. If you have any suggestions we would love to know.
Please email me at

cdjames10@sbcglobal.net

Cyndi (paperchasing for Alicyn Shea)

Related Posts with Thumbnails