Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

70 Random Things about Me

(and we’re talkin’ random!)
Ok Donna, I did 70 of the 100.
maybe I'll come up with more.

1. I don't let people in very easily.
2. I love chick flicks.
3. I am a certified scuba diver.
4. I am an Aries, born on the day they buried Martin Luther King Jr.
5. I love the Ocean and Boats!!
6. I have no desire to go to any of my high school reunions.
7. I was a competitive ice skater when I was younger.
8. I love to shop by myself! Prefer it.
9. When I am alone in the house, I have to have the TV on in every room on the same channel. Kitchen, Living room, Bedroom, Nursery! Now, that’s what I call surround sound.
10. I am obsessed with dead animals on the road. I am a magnet for them and am upset for the rest of the day.
11. Have been known to pick up lost dogs and hunt down owners.
12. Refuse to pay to see scary movies. I don’t pay to be stressed. I can do that on my own for free.
13. I absolutely love sparkly flip flops – boss hates them. Don’t care!
14. While in the Bahamas, had a large frog suctioned to my face and wouldn’t come off. Do you know how hard it is to laugh hysterically with your mouth shut, frog stuck to your face and half looped?
15. I daily self diagnose my own illnesses. Kinda funny.
16. I put my makeup on in the downstairs powder room.
17. Brush my teeth in kitchen sink ever since I read a report that a toothbrush must be at least 6ft. from a toilet. When a toilet is flushed, bacteria is airborne 6 ft.
18. Not fazed by Blood or Gore in anyway in regards to humans. Pet’s I cannot handle. Weird, I know.
19. Very creative.
20. Favorite actor is a tie between Jack Nicholson and Kevin Spacey.
21. Favorite actress is Angelina Jolie.
22. I wear my hair up every single day. Even most special occasions. It’s beautiful when down for only about 20 minutes. Argh.
23. I want to be Martha Stewart, with Oprahs money, minus the Martha attitude.
24. I love sportfishing.
25. When I went to Alaska, the most important thing I wanted to do was go salmon fishing.
26. New Found Sport – Yard Sale-ing.
27. Love to wear Black.
28. In High School I was feature majorette and co-head cheerleader.
29. I drive a Mazda Tribute – Dark Grey (Mom car)
30. My previous car was a Miata, convertible bright red stick shift. (Non-Mom Car)
31. Will NOT go anywhere without makeup on.
32. I drive the 7 guys I work with crazy every day
33. I don’t feel bad about it.

34. Most times I do it intentionally.
35. I am extremely sarcastic.
36. Routine oriented. (but not upset by spur of the moment fun stuff)
37. Can be ready to go at a moments notice. (that’s gonna change. LOL)
38. Extremely resourceful. I consider this one of my best qualities.
39. PackRat - I am working on it.
40. I love my eyes.
41. Too bad I am going blind. (need +1.25 glasses to read books)
42. I love my townhouse
43. I absolutely HATE yard work. Wish I could cement it ALL.
44. Can do all of my own electrical work.
45. Spend way too much time searching for a meaningful gift.
46. I am a great photographer.
47. Can’t sing a tune but will still sing for my daughter.
48. Gave my mother’s yorkie (dog) two injections every day for a year.
49. Dislocate my should every now and again.
50. Work really hard to prove a point!!!
51. Hate to talk on the phone.
52. Don’t mind going to the movies by myself.
53. Love suprises but if I am blessed with a baby shower and someone doesn’t make sure that my hair, makeup, and outfit are appropriate – someone’s in BIG trouble.
54. I am NEVER late and annoyed when people make me wait.
55. Love 80’s Funk, R& B, and RAP
56. I am not upset with delays in this adoption process.
57. CANNOT STAND condescending people.
58. More excited about giving a gift then receiving.
59. I was attacked by wild dogs in the British West Indies and was transported to the Vet clinic to clean me up before transporting me to the doctors. Couldn’t sew me up due to infectious disease possibility.
60. Love to have my teeth pulled at the Dentist (I told you I was weird)
61. I would never want a woman president. (no flames, I just think other countries would not give us the respect, not that a woman wouldn’t do a great job.)
62. I am Republican and I LOVE George Bush. (no flames)
63. I don’t not agree with EVERYTHING he stands for.
64. I love to fly. It’s part of the vacation.
65. Head massages are the ultimate.
66. I am always considerate of others feelings (well mostly)
67. I hate imposing on others
68. I try really hard to write emails that reflect my intent.
69.
I am a research, spread sheet, list maker freak. LOL.
70. & most important. Totally excited about becoming a MOM to a little girl!!


5 comments:

Joannah said...

What a great list! I'm with ya on #62 and #63. Although it's hard to be a Republican and a teacher at times!

Ava Baby said...

You had me UNTIL 62.

Fun list. Michele

Anonymous said...

Next time you go to Alaska, fish for halibut. Fun and when you flash freeze it and send it home it is wonderful eating. My halibut now resides on the wall.

Kim said...

You love to have your teeth pulled?!?!? Please tell me this isn't something you do just for kicks!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Love the list. Don't know about having teeth pulled, but when I was six I had my Dad (a dentist) give me a shot of novacaine because I wanted to know what it meant to have a numb gum!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails