Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Disney Find

Today was a fun day. I went to a couple of yardsale with the intent to find a headboard that I could refinish for Giorgi's room. Didn't find one but I did come across a whole bunch of Disney Movies for sale. Half of them had never been opened! $2 a piece. What a great find. My favorite is the Kind and I. Boy, Giorgi's Disney video collection is definately coming along!


Madeline – Lost in Paris
The Fox and the Hound
Belle’s Tales of Friendship
The Aristocats
The King and I
Swan Princess III
The Three Cabelleros
The Spirit of Mickey
Melody Times
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh I
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh II
The Book of Pooh
The Parent Trap
Summer of the MonkeyBeethoven’s 4th

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails