Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Shopping!!!!

Yes, shopping!! I have been bad! I just couldn't help myself. My homestudy has been completed and sent off to USCIS and I am picking up the other copies of it today at lunch. Yipee!!! So, in true Stephe style, I hit the internet with lightning speed! I admit that I am very thrifty now, unlike those carefree spending days of my past, but I just couldn't resist this little doll. I also bought a couple more items. They all came from www.kidsurplus.com and I couldn't be happier!! If you click on the photo of the item, it will directly link you to the site that I bought them. I am so excited!!!

Corolle® Cherry Doucette Rag Doll
Doucette Dolls from Corolle are soft rag dolls that are easy for all ages to play with! This special "Cherry" Asian doll has long brushable dark hair and a soft vinyl head with handpainted features. Her arms and legs are long and flexible, making her a very easy doll to dress and undress. She comes wearing a cute sleeveless dress and a matching cap. And like all Corolle dolls, she has a delicious vanilla scent. She's also machine washable! Measures approx. 14" tall. For ages 18 months and above. Designed in France, award-winning dolls from Corolle place an emphasis on quality, durability, and play value, resulting in dolls that withstand all the loving and hugs they inspire.

"The Nightingale" by Hans Christian Anderson
"The Nightingale" by Hans Christian Anderson. A timeless edition of a treasured classic! Originally written in 1844, this famous fairy tale is lovingly retold by author Stephen Mitchell, with enchanting illustrations by artist Bagram Ibatoulline. Readers will follow the story of the Emperor of China as a mechanical, bejeweled singing bird threatens to eclipse the charms of his real-life nightingale. Will the mighty rule learn too late the value of what is simple and genuine? Hardcover edition.

Small World Living™ Good Fortune Chinese Play Food Set
From Small World Living™, this Good Fortune Chinese Play Food Set is a great way to learn about a different culture - through food! This colorful 20-piece pretend-play set includes 2 chopsticks, a chopsticks holder, soy sauce plate, soy sauce bottle, tea cup, rice, Chinese take-out box, shrimp, 2 lettuce leaves, spring roll, dim sum holder with lid, 4 pieces of dim sum, a dumpling and a fortune cookie. Box has instructions for using chopsticks. For ages 3 and above.

1 comment:

M3 said...

Oh that Cherry doll is just TOO CUTE!!! I need it (uh, I mean my child needs it...)

Related Posts with Thumbnails