Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Emotions

Emotions! What can I say... I have never considered myself to be a very emotional person. I'm emotional, maybe I just don't consider myself to be a crier! Until NOW. Since I began this process, life just looks different - better. I don't know if anyone can relate. I found myself today at a Law Enforcement Recognition Luncheon and practically balling my eyes out at the start when we rose to say the pledge of allegiance. The speaker of the event was a Superior Court Judge who spoke about the relationships between law enforcement and the judicial courts. He spoke of his travels in Russia and the difference between the US and other countries. Even with our faults, we are a truely great country. I felt an overwhelming sense of pride. It was really nice to be reminded how lucky I (we) are.

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Amen sista! This was me during the paperchase. Anything would bring a tear to my eye. It doesn't happen as much now as it did in the begining...I guess my "pregnancy hormones" have become more stable!
Tiffany
P.S.- your quilt square is still coming...don't give up on me. I'll try to get it in the mail after Thanksgiving. I hope I'm not too late. Yours was so cute! Thanks.

Tiffany

Jenny V said...

Hi there I just read your blog for the first time- Please do tell is that a yorkie that you are holding in the photo? I have a 13year old yorkie and he is just the smelliest, fuzziest cutest little four legged critter in my life. I will check you blog often- good luck in the paperchase department-
Jenny
www.sophiashope.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails