Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

08 8th JASMINE PARTY 2016

My daughter Giorgia's 8th Birthday was a Jasmine Theme! 

 The INVITATION
made by me
 The Sweets Table
It's not a party without a Sweets Table.  Princess Giorgia is front and center surrounded by her jewels and Middle Eastern comforts.  We had Golden Lollipops, Almond Cookies, Lots of Crunchy Popcorn, Butterscotch Candies, Bindhi Brownies, Treasure Chocolate Coins and Jasmine Cupcakes!  I love the camels and Middle Eastern Buildings that Giorgia and I made.


 FOCAL POINT FRAME

BINDHI'S
I handmade all of the Bindhi Jewelry.  I have to say that it was so fun.  I totally did not think it would actually turn out!  Much to my suprise, they came out GREAT! It really added to the party atmosphere.  I wish this was traditional American wear! (They were attached with eyelash glue)

THE FOOD
Arabic-ish style food.  I felt I couldn't go very authentic since I was dealing with a lot of children. So let's just say it was Arabic inspired.  lol.  Just check out the Chalkboard Menu below for the items. The kids couldn't get enough of the Arabian Rice and Aladdin's Mac & Cheese.  It was a heavily carb filled spread but it was only one meal.  The homemade Hummus turned out fantastic.  As a matter of fact, Giorgia and I have continued to make it on a weekly basis.  She even can do it all by herself!!  




 THE MENU
 THE CUPCAKES

 THE DRINKS



 THE FAVORS

 
FAVORS
Handmade Jasmine Necklaces for the girls.
 THE BIRTHDAY GIRL



 


THE BIRTHDAY TREE

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails