Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

07 7th CIRQUE DE CHEVAL PARTY 2015

Giorgia's 7th Cirque de Cheval Party!
 THE INVITATION
(Made by me aka mommy)
THE SWEET'S TABLE

Popcorn, Chocolate Covered Cherries, Brownies, utter Butter Horses, Chocolate Covered marshmallow Pops, Oreos, Animal Crackers, Candy Peanuts, Shelled Peanuts, Smarties, Pixie Sticks, Candy Canes and Cupcakes.






THE FOOD
Hot Dogs, Mac & Cheese, Baked Beans, Cheese & Crackers, Pretzels & Mustard, Pasta Salad and Chips & Dip



THE MENU

THE FAVORS
The concept of the party all started with the horse favors.  I found the horses at a super awesome price.  That's when I decided that Giorgia could have a horse party.  But, I didn't want just a regular horse party or not so fancy rodeo party.  That's how our Le Cirque du Cheval party began.  I snipped off the saddles of each horse and Giorgia and I hot glued mini plumes and rhinestones on their little heads!  Fancy Horses!  Love them!

THE CUPCAKES
Le Cirque du Cheval Cupcakes were devine.  The kids ate them up and I just love how the horse topper came out.  Love the sparkly rhinestone  headdress.


 MAKE A WISH
Giorgia still thinks she cannot blow out a Birthday candle.  I refuse to tell her you cannot blow out a sparkler.  It just cracks me up every year watching her try.  lol.

THE PARTY TREE



MOMMY & DAUGHTER








 CHRISTMAS PORTRAIT
We rolled our theme into our Christmas Portrait
CHRISTMAS CARD
We rolled our theme into our Christmas Card
BIRTHDAY AT SCHOOL 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails