Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ornaments

Photo Ornaments are GREAT gifts for the upcoming Holiday!

This is the format for which Christmas ornaments will look with this Santa Hat and this Red background or you can have it without the hat. Here is the one I did for G's official Ornament this year!

http://www.cafepress.com/GiorgiaDanette.339258251#

If you are interested just post a comment and leave your email. I will need your favorite photo that has pretty decent resolution and I will photoshop it into an ornament and put it online in my cafepress store for you to purchase at your leisure. The ornaments are $9.99. Stephe

I am currently limiting this years ornament DESIGN to one as I am unsure of the amount of requests verses my time! (single mom to a toddler and still learning to juggle) So request early and have them in time for the Holidays!!!

FYI, below was the before photo...

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Steph ~ I am interested in an ornament for Ella...don't know anything about resolution size etc...could you email me?
and how much is shipping to Canada?
anbrdo @ yahoo . ca
(remove spaces)

Thanks Angela :)

Kelley said...

Hi Stephe. Please email me at kapow1969@yahoo.com, and let me know how much the shipping is. I'll start looking through photos...

Your ornament idea is terrific!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails